QualityPro Certified Pest Control Agents
QualityPro is an initiative designed to increase professionalism in the pest management industry. Known as “the mark of excellence in pest control”, the QualityPro designation can be achieved by ensuring that all employees voluntarily ascribe to a set of standards far above what is required by provincial regulations. QualityPro companies are a distinguished group that continue to act as leaders and pioneers to better serve consumers across the country.
Cranbrook Pest Control has proudly achieved QualityPro certification – a measure of our commitment to ensuring the service we provide is second to none.
In order to attain QualityPro certification, a company must meet a number of standards including:
- All employees must undergo a comprehensive background check before ever showing up to service your account.
- Companies must have a drug-free workplace policy that not only prohibits illegal drugs, but also requires employees to notify management if they are using prescribed medication that may impair their judgment, driving ability, performance, or behaviour.
- Motor vehicle record checks must be conducted on all employees that drive a company vehicle or a personal vehicle for the company.
- Each employee that shows up to your residence or business is required to adhere to a strict uniform dress code and service vehicle maintenance and appearance policy. (We want to make a great first impression—no leaking oil on your driveway or dirty boots on your carpet!)
- QualityPro ensures that companies must provide you with a warranty/service agreement that clearly outlines the scope of service in BOLD type on the first page of the contract.
- Clear communication practices must be followed, including procedures for contacting the customer to schedule the inspection and notification.
- Sales and service technicians must first meet testing minimums before they are eligible to work on your account. QualityPro feels that testing and training are among the most important aspects of any service industry.
- The QualityPro program also contains an environmental stewardship aspect that requires companies to offer Integrated Pest Management services (IPM) to its customers. If you would like more information on what “IPM” means, just ask your service provider.
- Advertising practices are put in place to ensure that companies don’t make false claims when soliciting your business. No images, words or misleading terminology!
- All companies that enroll in the QualityPro program must have insurance minimums in place for workers comp, general liability and vehicles.
In addition, QualityPro strives to ensure that all companies in the program are meeting these criteria through continually conducting random audits on all program members.
Cranbrook Pest Control is proud to adhere to the high standards QualityPro has set, and we look forward to proving it to you!
Home Preparation Guidelines